Seller's Agency Representation
What is a SELLER'S Agent?
A seller can engage the services of a real estate licensee to act as the seller's agent in the sale of the seller's property. This means that the real estate agent represents the seller, who is a client. The agent owes the seller client undivided loyalty, reasonable care, disclosure, obedience to lawful instruction, confidentiality and accounting. The agent must put the seller's interests first and attempt to negotiate price and terms acceptable to their seller client. The seller may authorize sub-agents to represent him/her in marketing its property to buyers, however the seller should be aware that wrongful action by the real estate agent or sub-agents may subject the seller to legal liability for those wrongful actions.
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond